Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Busted Again!

 
Yep, I did it again. This time with a case bolt. Fortunately it came out rather easy. I used a plain left handed drill bit, worked it for a minute and it backed out. PHEW! I can now proudly say after 2 busted bolts that I'm an owner of 3 different torque wrench sizes to get the job done right.
 

Scraping of the liquid gasket so I can do it all over again. At least it looks like I had put just the right amount on. Why there is a play mat and a nerf gun in this pic, I have no idea.

 
Just a pic of the oil pump in place.

 
Putting the oil pan on. This looks like a rusty bolt (and I thought it was), but its actually dirt and grime. I had completely forgotten how dirty this engine really was. The oil pan once looked like this bolt!

 
 And now she's on and the engine flipped right side up finally.



No comments:

Post a Comment